Freecharge – Get Rs 12 Cashback On Rs 10 Mobile Recharge & Bill Payments (Buy Deal at Just Rs 1). FreeCharge is presenting Cashback Offer where you will Get Rs 12 Cashback on Rs 10 Mobile Recharge/Bill payments. You need to buy this deal at just Rs 1 only. This offer is valid on successful Recharges/ Bill Payments done on 30th Dec’17 & 01st Jan’18. So guys hurry up and grab this offer. Follow the below steps to avail this offer.
How to Get Rs 12 Cashback On Recharge Of Rs 10 from Freecharge:-
2) Register for a new account and verify the mobile number.
3) Now go to Freecharge HomePage and Find the “Deals” option and purchase the voucher at just Rs 1 only.
4). Once you purchased the deal, note down your coupon and Initiate a Recharge of Rs 10 or above
5) Apply the voucher code which you got in Rs 1.
6) Once your coupon code get applied successfully, then Make the Payment using credit card/debit card/ Netbanking, FreeCharge Balance or UPI transaction.
Terms & Conditions:-
1) Offer is valid only on the latest FreeCharge Android App.
2) Valid on successful Recharges/ Bill Payments done only on 30th Dec’17 & 01st Jan18.
3) Deal can be bought only once @ Rs.1
4) Valid on min transaction of Rs.10. Flat Cash back of Rs.12.
5) Unique Promocode has to be applied during the transaction to avail cashback offer
6) Valid once per user/credit/debit card/Mobile number
7) Valid on credit/debit card/Netbanking/ FreeCharge Balance & UPI transactions only
8) will be credited to your FreeCharge Wallet which can be redeemed within 185 days from date of credit, and is non transferable
9) Not valid for Add Cash transactions
10) Offer is not applicable on virtual/ prepaid/ temporary/international cards
11) Offer valid on FreeCharge App, Web & mWeb.
12) We reserve the right to end/modify any or all offers at our discretion without any prior notice
13) For all other queries please email [email protected]
14) We reserve the right to restrict cashback for any account with suspicious behavior or invalid details/credentials. FreeCharge has the right to ask for documents to prove his/her identity for any account