Paytm Snickers Offer – Get Free Rs. 20 Paytm Cash With Snickers worth Rs 40 . www.paytm.com/snickers offer
Paytm is presenting Snickers Offer which is valid in India from 15th February to 31st December 2017 on purchase of Snickers Packs. This offer is valid for 3 times per paytm account. So guys buy Snickers Bar worth Rs 40 and get Free Rs. 20 Paytm Cash. So guys hurry up and grab this offer. Follow the below steps to avail this offer.
How to Grab Paytm Snickers Offer :-
1) First of all, Visit to your Nearest General store and buy Snickers Bar worth Rs 40
Note:- Make Sure you buy Snickers Bar which should mention the Paytm offer. Refer above offer image.
2) Open the Pack and get 12 digit code printed on the back of the label.
How to Redeem 12 digit code :-
1) Firstly Visit Paytm Snickers offer Page
2) Enter your 12 digit code which you got on Snickers Bar.
3) Login / Sign up your Paytm account.
4) Done !!! The cashback of Rs. 20 will get added to your Paytm wallet instantly. You can use it for your Mobile Recharge & Bill Payment.
Frequently Asked Questions :-
How can I redeem my cash code?
Step 1 – Enter your cash code, then click on Proceed.
Step 2 – If you do not have an account on Paytm.com, please make one by clicking on Create Account in order to add money to your online wallet
Step 3 –You are done! Now you have Paytm Cash and you can now use it for recharging mobile/ DTH or shopping.
What can I use Paytm Cash for?
You can use Paytm Cash to recharge your prepaid mobile number, DTH or Data card or pay your mobile, landline, electricity & gas bills. You can also use it to shop from our range of lakhs of items!
How many cash codes can I use?
You can use upto 3 cash code in total till end of offer.
How and where can I shop using my Paytm Cash?
Oh, you can shop across categories of Men, Women, Electronics, Home, Sports & more, right here at Paytm! You can recharge you mobile, DTH and much more. You can shop at the website here or on your Paytm App.
How to use Paytm Cash for mobile recharging?
Step 1 – Go to paytm.com
Step 2 – Enter your mobile details, amount (amount equal to the money you have in Paytm wallet. If you enter an amount more than wallet balance then you will have to make differential payment through credit/debit card) and click on proceed to recharge
Step 3 – Click on Proceed to Pay
Step 4 – Click on use Paytm wallet to complete the payment
Where can I download Paytm App from?
You could either search for it on your App store or click here to download.
I already have an account on Paytm.com. Is this offer for me too?
Yes existing Paytm users can also use their cash code and get Paytm Cash.
I have got an SMS with OTP. What is this?
While creating an account for you on Paytm, for your security, an OTP is sent. Simply enter it on Paytm to verify your account. You will need to go through this step only once.
Terms & Conditions :-
1) Participation in this Promotion namely, Paytm Snickers Offer (“Offer”) is purely voluntary and optional. This Offer is not valid in conjunction with any other Offer. Products also available without this Offer.
2) By participating in this Offer, each participant is deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
3) This Offer is being conducted by Mars India Ltd (“Mars”) in association with One97 Communications Ltd.’s (“One97 or Paytm) (collectively referred to as Organizer) on One97’s platform, namely www.Paytm.com (‘website’), for Products defined hereinafter.
4) This Offer is valid in India from 15th Feb 2017 to 31st December 2017 (‘Offer Period’) on purchase of Snickers Packs referred to as “Products” and on limited stocks only.
5) The Offer is valid for the citizens of India (except the employees and family members of Mars and One97, their associate companies, their joint venture partners, its co-packers, their distributors, their agents, their advertising and promotional agencies and their auditors.)
6) After purchasing the Products, the participant will get the Coupon code (“Code”) on the packs. After getting this Code, the participant can participate in the Offer in the following manner and avail Paytm Cash.
7) Paytm cash is the term used to define Paytm cash that participant gets when he applies the code on Paytm website.
8) The cash earned this way is stored in the Paytm wallet and is used to purchase products/do recharges on Paytm website only. No cash would be given in lieu of Paytm cash.
9) On successful application of the Code Rs 20 would be added to user’s Paytm wallet within 24 hours.
10) Each code is unique and can be used once.
11) A single user account can avail the offer thrice.
12) The coupons would be valid till 31st December 2017. User would not be able to avail the offer after that
13) Get the unique coupon code printed on the pack.
Visit the Website www.paytm.comregister at the Website and apply the code at www.paytm.com/Snickers to receive cash into your Paytm wallet. Participants already registered with Paytm.com can also use their existing credentials to avail of the Offer.
14) You can use the Paytm cash thus collected for mobile recharge, postpaid bill payment, shopping etc.
15) In case of any conflict between terms and conditions printed on the pack/insert/voucher and the website, terms and conditions printed on website shall prevail.
16) Participants can buy all products and services offered on Paytm.com or Paytm app with the cash they collect in their Paytm wallet. In case user purchases a product or service that is greater in value than the amount of cash user has collected in Paytm wallet, user would have to pay for the differential amount through any of the payment means available/accepted on Paytm. It can be used to purchase talktime or DTH recharge or purchase of physical goods after accumulation of Paytm Cash in the Paytm wallet.
17) Actual recharge will vary as per the top-up plan of the respective operator and is subject to applicable taxes and levies. Post paid users may pay any post paid bill on Paytm, only if they are paying their entire outstanding bill amount.
18) Paytm/MARS does not take any responsibility for partial bill payment being rejected by Post paid users’ operator/service provider. If Post paid users’ bill amount is higher than Paytm cash he/she has in his/hers account, he/she will need to pay for the balance amount through any of the payment modes/means accepted on Paytm.
19) The Code cannot be redeemed after the expiry of the Offer Period and you agree to waive off right of redemption on the date of expiry of Offer Period.
Paytm cashback offered as part of this offer is non-transferrable, non-refundable; and no physical cash payment will be made in lieu of this. At any stage, MARS and/or Paytm reserves their right to call upon the Participant to submit any document for verification of identity as per its sole discretion.
Neither MARS nor Paytm.com will be liable for any delay in actual redemption under this Offer reflecting in the customers’ account.
20) Paytm and MARS will not be responsible for any loss or damage to the Code.
21) At any time Paytm and/or MARS reserves the right to update and/or amend all or any of these terms without further notice.
22) MARS and/or Paytm reserves the right to cancel this offer without notice.